- Bloomingdale’s The Outlet
- Macy’s Backstage
Other than physical stores, the flagship contains a great online presence:
www.employeeconnection.net (macy’s insite) is the online employees’ portal where the employees can easily perform their day to day work progress and get the details about their job, salary, job benefits, and many more.
As per the official record, Macy’s Inc has reached a sale of 24.971 billion dollars in just 2020.
Macy’s, Inc. has its corporate headquarters in New York, Ohio, and Cincinnati with approximately 130000 employees in headquarters and in stores as well. The stores are located in 43 states, the District of Columbia, Guam, and Puerto Rico. The international presence includes Bloomingdale’s stores in Dubai and Kuwait. These international stores are operated by Al Tayer Group LLC under license agreements.
Macys InSite Login to www.employeeconnection.net
Macys Insite is a web portal operating on www.employeeconnection.net. The portal is designed to provide a uniform platform where employees of Macy’s Inc. from all the stores in the United States can remotely login. This portal contains the information related to paychecks, program benefits, current happening in Macy’s Inc., news, etc. The members need to login into their accounts to perform their daily job tasks.
Macys InSite Login Process
The login process to Macy’s Insite is very simple. Follow the steps given below to easily log in to your account.
Step 1: First visit www.employeeconnection.net to load the Macys Insite portal.
Step 2: On employeeconnection.net locate the ‘My In-Site’ tab. You will find this tab on the most left side of the top menu in red color. Click on it and you will be redirected to the hr.macys.net/insite page.
Step 3: Now on the hr.macys.net/insite page you need to click on the ‘Colleague Sign In’ button. In case if you are former employee then click on ‘Former Colleague Sign In’ instead of ‘Colleague Sign In‘.
Step 4: You will be redirected to Macys Login page.
Step 5: Here enter your employee ID (comprising of 8 digits) in the first empty field/box. Then enter the password in the password box. At the end press the ‘Log In’ button. The system load the online dashboard immediately.
The system will automatically log out if there is no activity by the user for 5 minutes long. So to keep yourself login, show some activity before 5 minutes silence.
Recover Password of Macy’s Insite Account Login
The account holder of Macys Insite account can recover their forgotten password by implementing the following password recovery process.
Step 1: First visit Macy’s Login Page here.
Step 2: On the login page click on the ‘Forgot / Unlock / Change Password’ link which is located between the network password field and a login button.
Step 3: The password recovery window will load. Here enter your employee ID (comprising of 8 digits) in the first empty field/box. Then enter the 4 digits pin which is either last 4 digits of your social security number or the 4 digit number at hire.
Step 4: The last step of this window is to enter the security number shown in the picture. Then press the ‘continue’ button.
Step 5: Follow the instructions shown on screen to complete the remaining steps of password recovery process.
Macy’s Inc. Profile
Macy’s Inc. has given a tremendous performance, that’s why world leading award companies are recognizing their efforts and considering them in their award list. Following are some of the latest awards the Macys Inc. has received.
- For three consecutive years, Macy’s make its position in the “Top 25 Companies for Women Technologists”. The list is published by AnitaB.org
- In 2018 Macy’s was listed in “Top 50 Best Companies for Diversity”. The list is published by Black Enterprise Wealth for Life.
- Macy’s, Inc. has maintained a good, friendly, and equal rights environment for men, women, lesbians, gays, bisexuals, transgender, and queer colleagues. That’s why in 2018, the Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s Corporate Equality Index, Macy’s Inc. has selected as one of the Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality.
Macys Insite Management Team
- Jeff Gennette is the Chairman and the Chief Executive Officer of Macy’s Inc.
- Rachel Shechtman is the founder of STORY and also the Brand Experience Officer of Macy’s.
- Tony Spring is the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Bloomingdale’s
- Marla Beck is the Chief Executive Officer and Co-Founder of Bluemercury, Inc.
Macys Employees Benefits www.employeeconnection.net
Being a part of macy’s colleague is one of the desires most of us usually do. The Macy’s Inc. is one of the greatest names in the retail store market. The Macy’s management did believe in empowering their workforce. For this very reason, they offer great benefits to their employees. Some of the most important and common benefits the colleagues enjoy are:
- Macy’s, Inc. Health and Welfare programs
- Dollars for Doers
- Employee Assistance Program
- Matching Gifts
- Scholarship Program
- CollegeBound 529 Plan
- Macy’s Extra Associate Discount Events
- Retirement Benefits
- Social Security
- AARP Insurance
- The Early Dispute Resolution Program (EDR) named as “SOLUTIONS IN STORE“
Macy’s Contact Information
All contact information related to Macy’s Inc. is listed below.
- Address: 7 West Seventh St., Cincinnati, OH 45202.
- You can also get assistance by calling Associate Support Center at 1-800-234-6229. Or you can call the Help Desk at 1-678-474-2300
- Other than that the account holders can login to their account and get the relevant information from ‘AskHR’ section easily.
Macy’s is Closing 125 Stores over Three years
Macy’s is going to close down its 125 stores over the next three years. The first store is going to be closed in next few weeks. These closings are part of Macy’s larger cost-cutting plan. According to the plan, Macy’s will close its 125 stores over the next three years.
During the retailer’s Investors Day on Wednesday, Macy’s CEO Jeff Gennette said that the liquidation or going-out-of-business sales have already begun at approximately 30 underperforming Macy’s stores located in “low-tier malls,”
Moreover “We are making deep cuts that impact every area of our business,” Gennette said. “These changes are painful but they are necessary.”
According to the news in January, the retailer announced the list of stores that are closing in the first round from 19 different states. In the current week, the retailer announced that it is going to cut down 9% of its corporate and support positions, which means that 2000 Macy’s employees are going to be fired.
Macy’s Inc. is making New York City its sole corporate headquarters.
As of now, the list of first-round closing stores is disclosed. However, the remaining 95 stores are still not disclosed. In this regard, Gennette said that officials have conducted a “rigorous review” of the entire fleet and utilized a market-based approach.
Based on this review the retailer will point out the next stores on the list to close.
Macy’s Early 2020 Store Closings
To focus on locations with stronger sales as well as its online operations, the retailer is shutting down its weaker stores in lower-tier malls.
The company says that this three-year plan will improve the business. The 3 years plan broke down to its-pronged approach, which includes:
- The company will focus on its customer loyalty program
- The experimental concept stores
- The corporate office downsizing
- Will going to invest in digital programs.
Stay tuned with Reviews Boom to get more updates about Macy’s Inc.