Macys Insite is a web portal operating on www.employeeconnection.net. The portal is design to provide a uniform platform where employees of Macy’s Inc. from all the stores in United States can remotely login. This portal contains the information related to paychecks, program benefits, current happening in Macy’s Inc., news etc. The members needs to login to their account to perform their daily job tasks.
Macys InSite Login
The login process to Macys Insite is very simple. Follow the steps given below to easily login to your account.
Step 1: First visit www.employeeconnection.net to load the Macys Insite portal.
Step 2: On employeeconnection.net locate the ‘My In-Site’ tab. You will find this tab on most left side of top menu in red color. Click on it and you will be redirected to hr.macys.net/insite page.
Step 3: Now on the hr.macys.net/insite page you need to click on ‘Colleague Sign In’ button. In case if you are former employee then click on ‘Former Colleague Sign In’ instead of ‘Colleague Sign In’.
Step 4: You will be redirected to Macys Login page.
Step 5: Here enter your employee ID (comprising of 8 digits) in the first empty field/box. Then enter the password in the password box. At the end press the ‘Log In’ button. The system load the online dashboard immediately.
The system will automatically log out if there is no activity by the user for 5 minutes long. So to keep yourself login, show some activity before 5 minutes silence.
Recover Password of Macys Insite Account Login
The account holder of Macys Insite account can recover their forgotten password by implementing the following password recovery process.
Step 1: First visit the Macy’s Login Page here.
Step 2: On login page click on ‘Forgot / Unlock / Change Password’ link which is located between the network password field and log in button.
Step 3: The password recovery window will load. Here enter your employee ID (comprising of 8 digits) in the first empty field/box. Then enter the 4 digits pin which is either last 4 digits of your social security number or the 4 digit number at hire.
Step 4: The last step of this window is to enter the security number shown in the picture. Then press the ‘continue’ button.
Step 5: Follow the instructions shown on screen to complete the remaining steps of password recovery process.
Macy’s Inc. Profile
- Bloomingdale’s The Outlet
- Macy’s Backstage
Other than on ground stores the flagship also contains online presence:
www.employeeconnection.net macy’s insite is the online employees’ portal where the employees can easily perform their day to day work progress and get the details about their job, salary, job benefits and many more.
As per official record the Macy’s Inc has reach a sale of 24.971 billion dollars in just 2018.
The Macy’s, Inc. has its corporate headquarters in New York, Ohio and Cincinnati with approximately 130000 employees in headquarters and in stores as well. The stores are located in 43 states, the District of Columbia, Guam and Puerto Rico. The international presence includes Bloomingdale’s stores in Dubai and Kuwait. These international stores are operated by Al Tayer Group LLC under license agreements.
Macy’s Inc. has giving a tremendous performance, that’s why, world leading award companies are recognizing their efforts and considering them in their award list. Following are some of the latest awards the Macys Inc. has received.
- For three consecutive years, Macys make its position in “Top 25 Companies for Women Technologists”. The list is published by AnitaB.org
- In 2018 Macy’s was listed in “Top 50 Best Companies for Diversity”. The list is published by Black Enterprise Wealth for Life.
- Macy’s, Inc. has maintain a good, friendly and equal rights environments to men, women, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer colleagues. That’s why in 2018, the Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s Corporate Equality Index, the Macy’s Inc. has selected as one of the Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality.
Macys Insite Management Team
- Jeff Gennette is the Chairman and the Chief Executive Officer of Macy’s Inc.
- Rachel Shechtman is the founder of STORY and also the Brand Experience Officer of Macy’s.
- Tony Spring is the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Bloomingdale’s
- Marla Beck is the Chief Executive Officer and Co-Founder of Bluemercury, Inc.
Macys Employees Benefits www.employeeconnection.net
Being a part of macy’s colleague is one of the desire the most of us usually do. The Macy’s Inc. is one of the greatest name in retail store market. The Macy’s management did believe in empowering their workforce. For this very reason they offers great benefits to their employees. Some of the most important and common benefits the colleagues enjoy are:
- Macy’s, Inc. Health and Welfare programs
- Dollars for Doers
- Employee Assistance Program
- Matching Gifts
- Scholarship Program
- CollegeBound 529 Plan
- Macy’s Extra Associate Discount Events
- Retirement Benefits
- Social Security
- AARP Insurance
- The Early Dispute Resolution Program (EDR) named as “SOLUTIONS IN STORE“
Macy’s Contact Information
All contact information related to Macy’s Inc. is listed below.
- Address: 7 West Seventh St., Cincinnati, OH 45202.
- You can also get the assistance by calling Associate Support Center at 1-800-234-6229. Or you can call the Help Desk at 1-678-474-2300
- Other than that the account holders can login to their account and get the relevant information from ‘AskHR’ section easily.